I’m Adelė, doll maker, and artist in my twenties, living in Lithuania – the land of possibilities where I can create dolls and make a living from it! Stay around if you’re interested in the uncommon art of dolls, curious to see materials, behind the scenes and real struggles or accomplishments in a daily life of a doll artist.
My dolls are more than just a decoration because every one of them has a story to tell. I bring a unique tale in a little creature. Every costume, every lock of hair, every tiny detail is telling you how special and exclusive this art doll is. I love the feeling when the doll is completed, wrapped up with a ribbon and a hand written story. It’s like another page added to my creation journey. I hope that you can see and feel the same passion, joy, and love for life in my dolls like I do.
Almost 4 years ago I became a part of the magical world of art dolls. My journey began in Vilnius art academy where I studied set design and puppet theater. While studying was a great adventure, in real life after a few plays as a set designer, I knew that this path is not for me so I plunged myself into interior dolls. At that time I couldn’t imagine how my life will change after this decision. And here I am, talking to you as a full-time artist, who’s building her career from the ground up. I guess anything is possible, huh?
Do you want to become a part of my creative journey?
Consider subscribing to my mailing list. Here you get monthly emails where I share my discoveries, latest news, the secret behind the scenes pictures, and special offers happening in my Etsy shop. Join our small community of doll lovers!
A few words from my customers:
Other irrelevant, fun or frequently asked information about me:
- I LOVE cooking. I think it’s super fun way to express your creativity, try new things and flavours, relax a bit after work and just enjoy life basically, ha ha.
- I know it probably doesn’t look like it but my favourite music is a little heavier and gloomy, like industrial & post-punk.
- I live with my boy (who’s a DJ by the way, check his Soundcloud here: @Kameu) and our cat Diego.
- All my photos are taken with Canon 600D body and Canon 50mm f/1.4 lens.
- Even though I was born in a small town, I couldn’t live anywhere but city. Being around people, live near coffee-shops, be able to go to all cultural events etc. is way better, than to live in calm places for me.
If you have any questions, thoughts on collaboration or anything else please contact me via email: firstname.lastname@example.org